Thursday, 18 February 2010

Introducing me

Hi! I'm Emily.I am in the best class ever and our teacher is the coolest teacher Miss McFarlane!

My favourite color is blue and I'm in Huia house and their color is blue, so its awesome!! 

Some of my friends/best friends are Kayla/Phoebe/Blair/Alex D/Jessica and Samantha.My favourite subject is the arts area. After school on fridays I do Tap and Hip-Hop. Last year I did Jazz and Tap but this year I decided to try something different!

I love to play Netball.

My family members are Mum/Helen, Dad/Colin, Hannah my sister,Bradley my brother, Michael my other brother and lastly Milly the house pet. 
This month we have been doing swimming with the whole class and I got into the lengths for breast stroke, which I have never ever ever done before!

One thing I want to work on this year is to take more risks! Well I better go now so see you later!!

By Emily      

No comments:

Post a Comment