Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Our Swimming sports results: Didn't we do well?

DANIEL C
I am proud of this because I got a placing 2nd out of 3rd in a width Backstroke.

Genea. 
Im am proud of my places in the Swimming Sports. I got 4th in Freestyle,2nd in Backstroke and 1st in Breastro     

 ANNA H  I am  proud  of  my swimming   because  I got   3rd  in    freestyle    and     I got     4th   in backstroke  ...                                                                                                                                                  
AJ
Im proud of  my swimming because I was put in the house relay team because I was placed 2nd. 

ALEX
I am proud of my swimming because I got 1st on breaststroke 3rd in freestyle and 3rd on backstroke.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                BLAIR                                                                                                                                                              I am  proud of my swmming because  I  got  3rd in feesttyle  and I got last in backstroke  and I  got 3rd in  breastroke.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ZOE                                                                                            
I am proud of my swimming because I cam 2nd  in freestyle and 3rd in backstroke  in L.S.S  swimming sport`s. 

HARSH
I am proud of my swimming this year because last year I couldent evan do 3 lenths freestyle none stop, but this year I came 2nd in freestyle 3rd in back stroke 5th in breathstroke in L.S.S
Swimming sports.

Kotimana
I am proud of my freestyle because I got  faster at swimming
and I done 4 lengths non stop. At the swimming sports I came 
3rd in freestyle.

EMILY
I am proud of my freestyle , backstroke and my breaststroke because I got better at all of 
them. When my race numbers got called ( 6 , 18 and  30)  I thought I wasn't going to win anything but instead I did. I came 2nd in freestyle and won a rod whitch means I won some points for my house. 

KAYLA
I'm happy because... i came 1st and 3rd in swimming sports. Year 5 and 6's got numbers on our hands but only 3 numbers were only on our hands but on 
my hand there was (6,18 and 30) and i was proud of my self. We did freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke. Also there was leths and weths but i was weths.

Michael
i'am proud of my swimming i was in race 1,5 and 25 in race one I came 4th 
in race 15 I came 3 in race 25 i came 2.Race one was swim ther,race 15 was
 freestyle and race  25 was swim ther with a green small ball i won some points for kea.
my favrite one was race 25 cause it was a bit diffreat to all of the others my 2 favrite race was 1
 and my 3 favrite 15


Ben
I had a hard time getting third place in my 3rd race which was race 31
it was a little bit hard to get fourth place in backstroke race number 19
and on my first race freestyle I came fouth as well but I got to admit I
had lots of fun at the swiming sports on Thursday.



    














3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 9 it sounds like you had some fantastic success at swimming. I am looking forward to hearing how you could have improved next time!

    Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Armstrong-Lush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all of Room 9! Swimming sports was a great success. You can all be very proud of yourselves. You are achieving the Senior Stars Slogan "reaching into the unknown" Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your swimming stories sound great Room 9. Room 20 are now following you and look forward to hearing more great stories.

    ReplyDelete