Friday, 22 May 2009

Te manawa, awesome trip

On 20th May room 9 travelled on a bus to the awesome Te Manawa Museum. 

The first thing we did there was have morning tea.After that we did flax weaving and we had to make a fish; it was pretty hard but I still did it.

Then we were lucky enough to go to the mirror room. One made me short, one made me really tall, one made me fat. Miss McFarlane yelled out "That's enough. Let's go and have lunch" then everybody said ohhh. 

In a while we had to do the scavenger hunt. There were some hard questions. One of the hardest questions was to find a thing that is angelic but I still answered it. After that we went inside.
 In a while we walked outside to get on the bus. And then we left out of Palmerston and got back to school.
By the time we got there it was home time. It was a awesome day and I had great time at Te Manawa. I had learnt how to weave flax and make a fish.    

NATHAN TALUMEPA
    

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Nathan, sound like it was a fun day. Go room 9..Yeah!(From Nathans mum)

    ReplyDelete