Friday, 12 June 2009

Ajs home-work success

On the first of June I drew my plan for my bookshelf ,the aim for my home-work was to design my own challenge.I thought about it for a while then realized I had too many books and nowhere to put them, suddenly the idea of a bookshelf struck
my mind! The wonderful teacher approved my plans. On the 3rd {wednesday} I started pursuing my bookshelf idea, dad brought home some good quality wood to build with,and a spirit level. We measured and cut to the size we wanted the four parts to be.
Drilling was unexpectedly entertaining, we placed the carefully cut wood on the outside table and then screwed the two side pieces on then the back piece then finally sanded the rough edges until they were smooth. The last task was to paint the
with white acrylic paint, as I was doing the 2nd coat of paint I sprinkled gold glitter onto my hand then blew gently towards the wet paint, once I had finished and the paint had dried I free handedly painted a thin black outline on the back of the bookshelf of a smiley face with of course black acrylic,then colored in the inside with yellow paint. Now I am finally and happily finished thanks
to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment