Wednesday, 26 August 2009

what I learnt during D.A.R.E.

I learnt what different kind of drugs can do to you,why not to bully and why I'm special. Every activity was fun. but
the most fun thing that happened was the HUMAN KNOT. The human knot is a game where you have an even number of people. You stand around in a circle. With your left hand you grab a persons hand. Now with your right hand grab another hand. And you have to try and untangle yourself. The first time we did it my group co-operated but the second time my group didn't do so well because they were not co-operating very well.

Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nathan! I know that you enjoyed the D.A.R.E progamme. I like playing the Human Knot game as well! It is good for building up team relationships and teaching us to work together. Keep up the good work :)
    Mrs T (Nathans mum)

    ReplyDelete