Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Michaels breathtaking camp

Hi I'm Michael and I'm going to tell you all about my proud achievements at Forest Lakes.
We did 15 different activities but I'm just going to tell you about the ones I'm proud of.

Abseiling: Going down! Man it was spooky! I thought I might fall, but I did it!

Horses:Getting on the horse, sitting on it when it was eating and getting off! Man it was more scary then the abseiling! But I did it!

Confidence Course: I'm VERY proud of being the only one in my group to do the entire thing.

Flying fox: Doing it is what I'm proud of.

Water slide: Being the first boy to do it plus being the only boy in my group to do it without a life jacket and being the 2ND boy to do it!

Ten pin bowling: Being the first person to get a strike.

Archery: Firing the arrow the furtherest.

And that's all. Thanks for reading all about my proud achievements.
Please feel free to leave a comment!

Written by your friend Michael




1 comment:

  1. So u know its not Michael Parson writing this comment its my nana.

    Good to read. Sounds like a great camp.
    So you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete