Friday, 14 May 2010

Preston's camp successes

At camp I went on a horse and his name was Jack .He went so fast that I could not believe how fast he was going. I did lots of activities and one of the activities was the water side. I went so fast. And I did ten pin bowling, abseiling, pool, Flying fox, mini golf, Mud side, volley ball, sports field, Confidence course. Then we had a play on the play ground and I went on the spinner. We did more activities and it was fun as. Next I went on the trampoline. I did a back flap. then I went and did more activity's and they were fun. When I did the flying fox it was fun as . In archery I got an arrow on the side of the target.
Then we went to ten pin bowling I got nine of the pin's down!
The highlight of this camp for me was getting onto a horse and staying on it!
From Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment