Friday, 14 May 2010

Our extraordinary camp adventure !!!

On Wednesday the 5th May the Senior Stars went to Forest lakes camp. We did all sorts of things so let me tell you what we did!!

One of the first things we did was the water slide- that was very frightening [you will hear about it in the likes and unlikes]

The mud slide was better because you didn't go flying off the end of the slide.

We also went to the sports field and played t-ball and drop bat.

Volley ball was fun because we were playing girls vs boys.

My group got to do croquet but sadly I didn't get to have a go.

Mini golf wasn't the best for me because the course was all worn out.

Ten pin bowing was a lot of fun because I didn't want a go so the parent said I could be the person setting up the pins when someone made them fall down.

On the first night we all went for a night walk in the bush when it was pitch black! Because we couldn't see, we had to follow a rope.To make it worse the parents were jumping out at us
BOO!

The flying fox was also there and I hit my head but that didn't slow me down a bit! but I got a big bruse from it!

Abseiling is another thing that we did. Now if you have never heard of it before it is when you go up a rock and get tied to a rope and scale the rock all the way down and even get to do a couple of jumps.

We also did horse riding and I got to ride Google the horse [not the internet!] and he was the tallest horse so I could see the breath taking view better than any one else!

The things that I enjoyed the most was the horse riding, flying fox and confidence course.I enjoyed the horse riding because I love horses, flying fox because it was awesome going over the lake glistening in the sun and confidence corse and abseiling because they were challenges for me and I like challenges.

The activities that I didn't like very much were the water slide because it was heart stopping and not in a good way, because when I came off the edge I was thinking, I want to turn back! I don't want to do this any more! I ended up doing it 2 times.

So I give the whole camp a 10 out of 10!!
By Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment